Historic site and monument Bourg-Saint-Andéol
Townhouse built around 1740 by the architect Jean-Baptiste Franque for Jean-François d'Oyse, earl of Vinsobres and counsellor of Louis XV. Private residence classified as national historical monument.
Private collection and permanent exhibition. lacework (16th - 20th century), embroidery (17th - 19th century) and ancient fabrics (3rd - 7th century)
Only in July and August
Durée moyenne (individuelle) : 45 minutes
Visit language(s) :
12, rue Paul Mazet
DD (decimal graduation)
latitude : 44.37120500
longitude : 4.64618300
From 01/01 to 31/12/2018, daily.
Adults: 5€ for exterior architecture and staircase
10€ for exterior architecture, staircase, kitchen and classified rooms.