Former Ursulines convent
Historic site and monument Bourg-Saint-Andéol
This former convent of the Ursulines was built in the course of the 17th century. The Ursulines taught the poor young ladies of the city for free.
After the Revolution, the town hall moves in. The building has been largly demolished during the bombing of 15 August 1944 while aiming for the bridge that links the two banks of the Rhône.
4, place Concorde
DD (decimal graduation)
latitude : 44.36918700
longitude : 4.64706900
All year round: every day (despite New Year, May 1st and Christmas day)