Hôtel de Roqueplane
Historic site and monument Viviers
This town house is now the Bishop's palace and was previously used as town hall. It has been built between 1734 and 1738 by the architect J.Franque for Pierre de Roqueplane, landlord and tax collector of the Vivarais region.
The townhouse is built with cut stones on two levels separated by a bandeau d'étage. The decoration is sober. Each bay window is decorated with masks and foliage. In the left wing, the former kitchen now houses a chapel built in 1986.
Visites sur demande
Avenue Pierre Mendès France
DD (decimal graduation)
latitude : 44.48061600
longitude : 4.69040000